Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hema Malini's beauty secrets- glowing at 60



Hema Malini's beauty secrets

All beautiful women have these beauty secrets in common - lots of water and Yoga. here are Hema Malini's beauty secrets.

Skin & Hair care

Beauty is god’s gift and one should never take it for granted. I use aroma oils for my skin. I also use ‘Clarins’ cleansing milk regularly. Drinking sufficient water also helps in hydrating the skin. I do the traditional hot oil massage for my hair twice a week. Coconut oil mixed with amla, tulsi, neem etc. makes for a good hair oil. Washing hair with shampoo and a good conditioner also keeps it healthy; I use L’Oreal hair products.

Fitness Mantra

Being physically fir is very important. I cycle in my house for 10-15 minutes a day. I do pranayam every morning for 45 minutes and yoga every alternate day. Yoga helps in toning, especially the waist area and is also good for toning the biceps and triceps.

Diet

I fast twice a week. My diet is strictly vegetarian. My lunch consists of two rotis, a bowl of dal, two vegetables and a little rice with rasam. I like to eat spicy food too. Everyday I have curd in the morning, which is good for my skin. Whenever I fast, I have paneer and eat a lot of fruits and dry fruits. I like ghee in my food but don’t have it everyday as it is fattening. I have to cups of green tea everyday. I don’t eat any junk.

You must be disciplined and your will power to control yourself is extremely important.

5 comments:

  1. very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having good content find out more how celebrities and Top Models maintain herself and looking more younger then her original age beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!! I love hema malini she's so beautiful and thanks for sharing her beauty secrets its really helpful for us!
    Best Bridal Makeup in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your content is amazing, I loved it a lot. We have some more tips on similar topic hema malini diet.
    Cheers,
    Sushanth

    ReplyDelete